- by igorlogius, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5-- update 2 --
Issue seems to have been fixed, for now.
-- update 1 ---
Yeah, https://github.com/fuyu/alexa-rank-webextension/issues/7 could be the issue.
You might want to consider adding a notice about this limitation into the addon description.
Or at least adding a try/catch case for this issue into the addon to notify users of this.
-- inital ---
Addon doesnt show the pageAction icon maybe because of "TypeError: table is null in background.js in line 264"
Sadly unusable for now.
Developer responseposted 4 months agoHello, are you having a different issue than https://github.com/fuyu/alexa-rank-webextension/issues/7?
The issue could be not with extension itself but your region and Alexa's API behaviour.
- by Davin, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Could be better with the ability to click the menu item and go to detailed page info on Alexa website. And also, please make it works with dark theme (white icon). Thank you for your great work!
- by Firefox user 13690664, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I have installed it and tested rankings on few sites.
1. The plugin performance is extremely good.
2. Lightweight and easy to use. (12KB)
3. Does not consume more data, compared to Alexa official tool.
4. Loads the metrics fast and user-friendly.
1. It has only one con, when i tested the country rank, the plugin showed 569, while on Alexa site, the country rank was 562.