- by Maxim, a month agoRated 4 out of 5Generally works well. Of course, there are cases when it hangs or makes a page unintelligible (for example, yandex.ru/search/?text=asdf shows a blank window). Fortunately there is an option to not apply to specific sites. Also the feature to resize/move the extension window is badly needed, to enjoy WYSIWYG effect). The manual would be handy.
- by Firefox user 16446881, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5The whole extension gives me a really good feel, with a lot of filters that have been configured by default, but there are performance issues on some sites. When I open https://www.acfun.cn/u/13400653.
- by Firefox user 14018130, a year agoRated 4 out of 5It works well, and the colors it chooses are quite good. Still, when opening a new tab, there is a momentary flash of white, which then reverts to normal empty dark gray. It's quite jarring. The flash doesn't happen when the extension is disabled. This couldn't be solved with userChrome.css nor with userContent.css customizations. Nor did setting the browser background color in about:settings help. Can you look into it, please?
- by nocontext, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Almost satisfactory. Some issues with the popup menu - the UI behaves strangely when placed in Firefox's Overflow Menu. It either doesn't adapt to the menu's shape, or it forces itself to shrink to match the popup's width, making everything tiny and makes it difficult to change the addon's settings.
- by Firefox user 14234915, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I transitioned from Dark Reader to Midnight Lizard. The customization is much easier.
My biggest wish is to change the PDF color's in Firefox's built-in viewer.