by Elder Bolas, a year ago
Rated 2 out of 5
They mentioned a Firefox bug causing only Play/Pause buttons to work, but they only work when the browser's in focus. Useless when you want to pause a song or video while in another window or a game.
- by psahuj, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5it has the potential, but seems to be highly buggy (at least with my keyboard)- i mapped the relevant media keys but it usually 1. only works when the yt tab is active (which makes it redundant) 2. only works when firefox is active (which makes it super redundant). I say usually because I'm not even sure why, but it varely rarely does work just when you exit the youtube active tab – but seems to cease functioning after using it as well. Not 1 star, 2 star for potential, 3 star because i give it the benefit of the doubt that it is me who cannot use it
- by Ubeogesh, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Version 2.5.2 - all media keys work as play\pause on google play music. Also it's a bit annoying, if I have VK and Google Play Music opened at the same time (both tabs are opened), VK receives the commands.
- by Firefox user 14571061, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful addon. Along with this simple ahk script it works in non-focused browser window
#IfWinExist ahk_class MozillaWindowClass
- by default-design, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Nem működik. Sokkal jobb a Play/Pause, szerző: Daniel Kamkha - ott van egy gyorsbillentyű is, itt hiába állítom be. Ezenkívül rengeteg engedélyt kér, ami persze a használt oldalak miatt is lehet de az említett plugin ezt is megoldja!
- by Uniform300, a year agoRated 1 out of 5all my media buttons(stop, skip back, pause/play, & skip forwards) pause/play the supported apps listed in the description of witch I only use one consistently and only works at all if firefox is the focused app so if I am playing games or do anything that is not in the browser the music is playing in it does not work at!!! DO NOT DOWNLOAD!!!!