Review by Rick
- Rated 1 out of 5by Robert Oliver, 3 days agoWants a "Device ID" but my device only shows a Device Name and an Address. Neither of those seems to work. Though an error message is displayed instantly upon entering either one -- which seems strange. Other connections take time to search.
- Rated 1 out of 5by TriMoon, 4 days agoSeems to need somekind of EXTERNAL-SITE UID (external account)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13402023, 7 months agoI don't know how this useless POS is still posted here.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nicolas, 2 years agothis is bullsh!t what kind of ID you are asking for is this i ndidnt shaw o posted coment saying OK works NONE!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kazuya Yuza, 2 years agoAsks for some kind of ID. I haven't got a single clue where to get this ID from, etc.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Stinky, 2 years agoI wouldn't know whether the app is good or not. it requires some kind of ID number but it doesn't explain to you where exactly to get the ID number so i could never use it. Needs better directions and info to use. Too bad.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12665025, 3 years agoUbuntu 20.04 Firefox 82.0 (64-bit) Network connection after entering the ID it says device added and shows it in the device list. Vizio with ChromeCast. Then when I try to cast the icon shows Video sending is not revealed. Then when icon turns blue and is clicked it says sending video but says it's sending to the site your watching it from. Not the Vizio. The user ID was found under system information UID: [Number]