- Rated 5 out of 5by Joolee, 4 years agoAt first, it was only bringing back a poor decision by Mozilla, badly. Now with the new version and read/unread markings, it improves on the removed functionality!
- Rated 5 out of 5by sean, 4 years agoquickly bringing back (another) feature that's been lost as Mozilla slowly transistions into a CRAP browser. (like seriously, what are they doing?! I'm considering moving to Chrome)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14497772, 4 years agoFunctionality 9/10
I like that i can use ascii characters such as "█✓█" for the read feeds.
Features i want:
1) Changing the icon of the feed instead of default folder. (but i understand its not possible)
2) The already read feeds to be greyed out
3) The ability to hide specific feeds with an option like "Must not contain:"
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 10437610, 4 years agoAn excellent replacement for the buit-in livemarks lost in Firefox 64-0. Their use is as easy as they where and I think it provides an useful lost function.