- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for a nice extension.
2019-09-07 OP (now obsolete): I am seeing one (old) bug though: placement next to mouse cursor works correctly only at 100% zoom level. At other zoom levels, the popup gets proportionally misplaced (position seems to be relative to top/left corner of the page).
2019-11-08 Edit: Fix in 3.11 confirmed, thank you (rating adjusted accordingly).
- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome extension! It's working on 68.0.1. I particularly liked the documentation, I've opted to replace the native status panel by disabling it via userChrome.css. This and "Dark Scroll" extension are a must have for cleaning up Firefox UI.
- Rated 5 out of 5Lightweight and dead simple. This thing is great. Unbelievable that Mozilla doesn't include it in Firefox. STILL works as of Firefox 67 (in July of 2019). Nice.
- Rated 4 out of 5I am using this addon v3.5 on Firefox v62 under Windows 7. This addon is great!
I have setting, "Above browser's native overlink panel (with no URL shown by default)", Offset from bottom: 16.
When I visit a page with maximized Firefox window and hover my mouse over a link, this addon perfectly displays last visited date just above the link text in the native overlink panel.
However, if I set Firefox window to normal state and resize it with smaller window width, a horizontal scroll bar appears in Firefox window. At this moment, if I hover the link in the page, the last visited date is not perfectly located just above the link text in the native overlink panel. There is a gap between them. So, the position is affected by the horizontal scroll bar.
- Rated 3 out of 5it doesn't work for meWell, that is unfortunate, but without any details all I can do is offer generic debugging advice: make sure you have the latest version of LSR, try with a clean profile and default settings without any other add-ons installed. Also note that with default settings LSR does not display anything if the link is not visited.
- Rated 5 out of 5For the bookmark bar can not work in F61.0.2?
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks for the developer, works fine except on one site (http://www.infosva.org/index.php). If I disable the add on (version 3.4)the site works (no error 404). Tried with old version 3.0 and works fine.This is the exact same problem that I run into a month or so ago on a different site. I developed the fix, but did not hurry with a new version as it was only that one site (for me).
This is fixed in version 3.5, see https://github.com/jaatroko/link-status-redux/commit/4ebda746fc85340790e2a7ed3fb19c3daaa9b51b if you want to know the details.
- Rated 5 out of 5LOVE IT :D
love it love it, thank you Sir :D
- Rated 5 out of 5Many thanks for migrating addon to WebExtensions and making it compatible with Fx57+ :-). Do you think it is possible with current WE API to handle also bookmarks (for example in bookmarks toolbar)?
**Edit: I didn't delete (at least intentionally) my previous review with your answer - it was automatically removed by AMO when I posted this one...
Developer responseposted 2 years agoWith the current API, not really. Technically, a WE can create its own sidebar and populate it with the bookmarks. BUT: it's a bit out of scope for LSR, it's a fair amount of effort for questionable gain, and it won't be as good as the native bookmarks sidebar anyway (no favicons; colors and folder etc. icons won't be OS/Firefox-themed).
- Rated 5 out of 5This is the most useful and most important addon. And I use a lot of addons. Thank you!!
- Rated 5 out of 5Any plans to add e10s support? It works great in older versions but will it continue in the future?
Developer responseposted 3 years agoI've thought about it, but probably won't bother until I have to. That is to say, it *seems* to work OK if I force e10s on (if about:support is to be trusted), so unless/until LSR is the only one of the addons that I use (counting only the popular ones) that blocks automatic enabling of e10s I won't bother. (There is also the fact that LSR "integrates" with Status-4-Evar and thus will have to be compatible with it framework-wise.)
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work with Firefox46 and 45.
- Rated 5 out of 5Hello.
Please, make an option to place info in tooltips (addons.cdn.mozilla.net/user-media/previews/full/24/24922.png).
- Rated 5 out of 5Still works with latest versions of Firefox.
Are you interested by a French translation?
Developer responseposted 5 years agoWell not personally, but French-speaking users might appreciate it ;-) If you want to provide a translation, send it (files under chrome/locale/$LANG/ and a description and translator credits to go into install.rdf) to me at jhaATikiDOTfi.
- Rated 5 out of 5Not any freeze or crash, simply do not function
(no symbol before the URL in status bar).
Redirect Remover here -
Works without issues with Redirect Cleaner
(now removed from AMO), was here -
now here -
Works without issues with Clean Links
(even with modified/custom version of CL).
Clean Links here -
Works without issues with 80 other add-ons in my system -
- Rated 5 out of 5Very usefull!
- Rated 4 out of 5great plugin, but does not work with https.
(especially on linkedin.com)
Developer responseposted 6 years agoI doubt that it has anything to do with https. My guess would be escaped special characters in the URL being the cause for LSR not working, see https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=817374 (I don't know if there's any way to work around this, and I haven't had time to check into it further, especially as it works well enough in my own use.)
- Rated 5 out of 5Now I don't have to remember the date of my last visit.
Works very good.
- Rated 5 out of 5Очень удобно, благодарю.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excuse me - it is Status-4-Evar popup option do not work.