- by Trashify, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Nice add-on!
But missing many self hosted (free) link shortener.
Sure some of them come with bookmark scripts to shorten urls or some have their own standalone add-on, but most of them lack multiple services option like this addon.
Wish it would support:
- by Firefox user 15095562, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Unfortunately, this extension does not allow you to delete the history of shortened links, so you have a permanent history available to anyone with one click. It also doesn't seem to recognize links that you have previously shortened.
- by Chico, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It does create a very short URL, but when you paste it somewhere it won't be a clickable link without modifying it first. The whole idea should be to make it as quick and easy as possible, and not creating a clickable link makes no sense to me.
- by Kain, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Terrible, doesn't work! Keeps saying, "failed to shorten", and then demands that I acquire an "T.LY API key" because I've hit an extension limit. I'm not using T.LY and it doesn't matter which other URL shortening service I use, it keeps saying that. Then it keeps popping tabs open in my browser to the T.LY website demanding that I register with them. I'm not even using their service. MESSAGE TO DEVELOPER: fix this, or at least get rid of T.LY service altogether.
- by atscripter, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5What a great add-on! I was looking for a URL shortener that would also automatically copy the shortened link to my clipboard. Tim seems to very passionate about his tool and very responsive to inquiries. I had an issue with the add-on not keeping its settings if Firefox is set to clear cache upon exist but this was fixed in the latest release and it's working great. Keep up the good work!
- by JMPV, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Hey, buddy...
Everything was going great, I don't know what happened but something hasn't been right for several days.
Let me explain... I use this extension from the context menu because it is more practical than clicking on the icon, but since several days ago it turns out that it copies the same link to different url... I don't know if I explain myself. I start by shortening the first url through the context menu and it does it well, that is, it corresponds to the url I have shortened, but then with the following ones it comes out the same shortened url.
I hope you can fix it. Greetings and Merry ChristmasWhat operating system are you using? I just did some testing and all links shortened and coped. Make sure you do not close the tab too quickly or it will not have time to shorten.