- by Firefox user 16764868, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing Team, responds to any issues you have and updates the app in the next few days. Wonderful app that really helps you find the books you have available in your selections.
- by jkitty843, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very cleanly integrates into websites like Amazon and Goodreads with minimal intrusion and almost no setup necessary. Useful as a reader and someone who hates obnoxious clutter from extensions.
- by Cris, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a terrific idea, really well executed. Initially I found it didn't work for my local library, and (to my amazement) when I contacted Library Extension support, it was fixed within a day.
- by lisaolisa, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Smashing add-on for readers and students. The tedium of going to the library website and investigating availability is over. I use this both from organic and context-menu search results to view two libraries' results at once to see how I can get the book or download fastest. If you can read this, you need this extension.
- by AK, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5It's so convenient to see my libraries' holdings when visiting Amazon or Goodreads! I listed two libraries as well as Hoopla. The plug-in's response is very fast.
I had a technical support question and was answered within the hour! I'm very appreciative.
- by HiippChick, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5WOW!! I have 10 different (all legal) library cards. When I wanted a book I used to have to log into each library (Overdrive app) and search for the book I want. This is amazing. It saves me so so sooo much time. And I know exactly which library to log into to get the book I want. I just wish I had known about this extension sooner!! 10 stars!
- by Firefox user 15301306, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension. Superb support. Why isn't this and many other fine extensions usable by Firefox android. This extension is the ONLY reason I use(d) Firefox on my Androids. Kiwi is faster and Puffin works with problemation CMS's better than FF.