Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by icredt, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5The latest version does not work on Firefox version 52. Despite the fact that the developers state in the description of what should work, but it's not. Versions from 3.0 only work on Firefox 57+
- by Antonio Caicedo, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The extension is great, really is an amaizing work but I have a problem since version 3.0
I use this extension to navigate with a program and before this version the configuration was different, I used the address: port 127.0.0.1:5555, then it changed to 127.0.0.1:3333 and it did not work again, can you help me? I'm missing something?
Thanks for the help
- by Firefox user 12446687, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5As you will update to FF57+ could also add a login screen + guest user before first connection?
Again, best proxy extension ever! =)
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello,
You have 2 options to login to your account:
- Login into kproxy.com site
- Login into the extension. Just click on the blue hat and then "account". On that screen, click on login button.