- Rated 3 out of 5https://whatismyip.com
- Rated 5 out of 5Recomendado.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thx for your effort
- Rated 4 out of 5если тебе нравится платить то пплати
- Rated 4 out of 5C'est vraiment génial
- Rated 4 out of 5Ok
- Rated 5 out of 5Lo maximo
- Rated 3 out of 5If you want something to bypass web filtering, then this proxy cuts through censorship like wet paper. But doesn't do much else. After watching videos or making large downloads, a tab will pop open telling you to either pay a subscription fee (not one time purchase) or wait 30 minutes for your meter to reset. And if you dont cough up cash, it regulates you to using servers in Canada and Germany. (Which based off the information websites send back, Germany may actually be a French server).
All in all, a decent service, but there are simply better alternatives that don't charge money. I only use Kproxy because my workplace has blocked them. If your school or work hasnt blocked it, I recommend Psiphon 3 as your go-to proxy service.
- Rated 5 out of 5Edited 2017 March 20 : - I don't know why but It woks again. Thank you so much :)
Does not work with latest update Firefox 52.0.1
- Rated 5 out of 5Goooood kproxy √
- Rated 5 out of 5It's okay, it's just the 3-hour thing. I'm not that patient, so I just go on another computer. I use it for school, so I can watch something on YouTube for class.
The 30-minute thing should be brought down to maybe 25? Or 20? Just suggestions. I like it though! It works, and that's all that matters for me. Nice job!