To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Use Push to Kindle to send long web articles to your Kindle to read later. Use it to build up a reading list of articles for offline reading. Or simply use it to improve your reading experience.
- Speedy delivery to your Kindle
- Preview showing you what will get sent to the Kindle
- Download article as EPUB, MOBI or PDF
- Keyboard shortcut (view addon's options page in Firefox to set)
- Click our toolbar button (or use the keyboard shortcut if you've set one) on a page which you'd like to read on your Kindle.
- Check the preview that appears and follow the instructions
For questions/support, please visit our support centre.
- Button now available in private browsing mode.
- Shortcut key now disabled by default due to conflict. To enable, view your Addons list in Firefox and click 'Options' on the Push to Kindle entry. There you'll have a drop down menu with a few keyboard shortcuts to choose from.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: