To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Use Push to Kindle to send long web articles to your Kindle to read later. Use it to build up a reading list of articles for offline reading. Or simply use it to improve your reading experience.
- Speedy delivery to your Kindle
- Preview showing you what will get sent to the Kindle
- Download article as EPUB, MOBI or PDF
- Keyboard shortcut (view addon's options page in Firefox to set)
- Click our toolbar button (or use the keyboard shortcut if you've set one) on a page which you'd like to read on your Kindle.
- Check the preview that appears and follow the instructions
For questions/support, please visit our support centre.
- Button now available in private browsing mode.
- Shortcut key now disabled by default due to conflict. To enable, view your Addons list in Firefox and click 'Options' on the Push to Kindle entry. There you'll have a drop down menu with a few keyboard shortcuts to choose from.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following:
To create your own collections, you must have a Mozilla Add-ons account.
So if the URL you are viewing does not point to publically accessible content, we will not be able to retrieve it. For example, if you invoke Kindle It while you're reading an email on GMail, or viewing your bank statement, that content will not be accessible to the Kindle It service.
Content that the Kindle It service retrieves will be cached on the server for a short period. We do not store/cache the supplied email address on the server once the Kindle document has been sent to Amazon for delivery to your Kindle. The remember checkbox uses local storage on your browser.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.