- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13561725, 6 years agoThe quickstart guide is like: "It's easy to set up Keypass!"
1. Download the installer.
2. Install the automatic plugin from this URL
3. Click here to enter a password
4. Now click through these five forms and type in some arbitrary words that you can't understand
5. Now simply type all your old passwords into the password manager [I am not making this up]
6. Now whenever you want to login to a website, just click on the URL from within Keypass manager! [again, I am not kidding]
I mean full respect for these guys, I like the dream of open source security and good for them for trying to implement it. But it's just so unusable. I'll stick with the closed source versions because (a) at least there, somebody's company is on the line if they f*** up. (b) They can kind of make a password manager that a normal human might use.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13526593, 6 years agoDieses Addon zeigt bei Verwendung und Nutzung der Autofil-Funktion euer Masterpasswort im Klartext als Popup an. Das geht echt gar nicht!!! Im Chrome das Gleiche. Möchte mal wissen, wie soetwas passieren kann.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13493119, 6 years agoIt doesn't auto fill websites that I have multiple accounts with and my college website account. PassIFox worked a lot better than this. I'm using KeePassXC. If someone can enlighten me I would love to hear it. Trying to find a good solution.