- Rated 5 out of 5by Ricardo Simões, 6 years agoI use this together with KeePassXC and it's a perfect match for a total and complete independence from online services like Lastpass (which has several service interrupts)
- Rated 3 out of 5by webdevsuperfast, 6 years agoI am using Firefox v58 beta 13 and it occasionally disconnects with KeepassXC v2.2.4 and also it displays an annoying message/information below browser viewport when filling out passwords.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13593003, 6 years agoIt seems everytime I reboot my machine and relaunch Firefox, I need to re-associate the plugin with KeePass, which makes this less than desirable from my POV. Still better than a web-based approach, but I wish I knew why it kept breaking.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 13561725, 6 years agoThe quickstart guide is like: "It's easy to set up Keypass!"
1. Download the installer.
2. Install the automatic plugin from this URL
3. Click here to enter a password
4. Now click through these five forms and type in some arbitrary words that you can't understand
5. Now simply type all your old passwords into the password manager [I am not making this up]
6. Now whenever you want to login to a website, just click on the URL from within Keypass manager! [again, I am not kidding]
I mean full respect for these guys, I like the dream of open source security and good for them for trying to implement it. But it's just so unusable. I'll stick with the closed source versions because (a) at least there, somebody's company is on the line if they f*** up. (b) They can kind of make a password manager that a normal human might use.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13542897, 6 years agoMusste mit KeePass 2.37 Keepasshttp 126.96.36.199 und Firefox 57 auf dieses Addon wechseln, aber die Erkennung der betroffenen Felder funktioniert nur bei ganz einfachen Webseiten. Oft muss ich manuell nachhelfen und selbst das klappt selten. Die Eingabe ist es ohne App schneller. Das können Andere besser.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Frits, 6 years agoWorthy replacement for the legacy plugins and works like in Chrome. The auto filling of username/passwords is the way I like it. In case of multiple matches, click on the username field and select the one needed. Clean and simple.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Mike IronFist, 6 years agoPretty flawless port of the ChromeIPass extension, which is great because I've been waiting to fill this last piece of the puzzle to switch back. Excellent. If you use KeePass/KeePass XC, whether on Linux, Windows or whatever, this is an amazing solution to integrate it into Firefox. Get it.