To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Note that make sure login or password input box is selected before opening the panel. Insertion occurs only if an input element is selected.
For more info please visit the FAQs page:
For bug reports use:
--- Guide (from PassIFox extension; but modified)
* KeePass 2 -- http://keepass.info version 2.17 or newer
* KeePassHttp -- https://github.com/pfn/keepasshttp/ download at https://passifox.appspot.com/KeePassHttp.plgx
1) Install KeePass
2) Install KeePassHttp by dropping KeePassHttp.plgx into the KeePass Program Files directory
2a) Log into KeePass
2b) Verify KeePassHttp has been installed correctly by checking Tools > Plugins
3) Navigate to any page containing a password
4) Click the toolbar button
5) Switch to the KeePass window and enter a descriptive name into the dialog that popped up and click save.
6) Your passwords are now securely retrieved from KeePass when the toolbar button is clicked
Please note that the FAQs page of KeePassHelper extension has Google Analytics code. For more info please visit Privacy & Policy section