Review by Vlad
Rated 4 out of 5by Vlad, 2 years ago
Hi there, just to say you hide configuration panel / controls after user changed the view of page, and in case user needs to change the view once more, he should to go Options and to delete his changes(style) and so on. All these uncomfortable. Pls make configuration panel / controls visible all the time or add some shortcut or make it hide after 1min f.e. like this. Thanks.
Hey Vlad. Could you please expand upon what you mean by this? The visual editor should never disappear from the Just Read view... If you could, please create a new issue on GitHub with more details: https://github.com/ZachSaucier/Just-Read
- Rated 5 out of 5by Tom, a year agoConsidering the many awesome features it contains, its design manages to stay clean and intuitive. No major bugs as far as I have seen. The developer also is very responsive to support requests
- Rated 5 out of 5by Toni M, 2 years agoBest reading mode app ever. It keeps and organizes all the necessary content (e.g., references) while eliminates the usual unwanted excesses (e.g., odd spaces).
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16827731, 2 years agoThis extension works very well, except for one thing. When saving the viewed page to PDF (via the "Print article" option), the PDF is saved as "blank.pdf" — not as "[web page title].pdf" (as with the Chromium version of this extension).
I give 5 stars, because this extension is still flagged as experimental. Otherwise, I would give 4 stars.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tom Kunzo, 3 years agoThis add-on only works a few times.
After that it has no effect at all.
It was 5 stars while it works.
What could have gone wrong?Hey Tom. I'd love to hear more about which sites are causing issues for you. Please make a new issue here: https://github.com/ZachSaucier/Just-Read/issues
- Rated 5 out of 5by Gokul Kathiresan, 3 years agoAwesome extension to clear the clutter in the screen and focus on reason of why you entered into a page.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14465972, 4 years agoLove this extension on Chrome and very glad that its also available in Firefox even though its still experimental. Keep on with the good work!!!