Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 12920934, a month agoRated 3 out of 5It's nice and actually work but it always got disabled everytime I restart the browser.
It's a little pain in the kidney to re-enable it everytime I launch firefox.
- by Liam, 7 months agoRated 1 out of 5I don't know if it worked with previous versions but it surely does not work with the current Firefox. I am on Google images and toggle and reload and still see all images.
- by psinclair, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using the Firefox Quantum 65.0.2, and it seems to be very good at blocking images. Some sites are nearly impossible to read any more with images constantly loading. Thank you for writing this app for us.
- by Firefox user 14560973, a year agoRated 3 out of 5With Firefox 42.0, it works. For Firefox 52.8.1 and 62.0, it does not. If images are blocked, pages seems to load forever. If you open the Windows Task Manager, Memory Usage goes up and goes back down again, and continue (sometimes continues to grow forever). As soon as you select Display Images, the page will be loaded with images displayed.
- by Firefox user 14306770, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Version 5.0 is suck ver 3.1 better
When is activated the load page it is not finished and after when it is disabled it completes the load page with the image. it is not effective when using many tabs
When I use ver 3.1 there is no such problem
Developer responseposted 2 years agoYou are rating the addon as poor when your review has noting to do with the addon. If you feel firefox quantum is slower than earlier firefox versions, better tell the firefox developer team!