Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Xavier Vegan Runner, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5I like this add-on, the only thing missing is the possibility to add pages exclusion, when you want to have a page with image without to disable the tool, and the second thing is the option to enable the add-on in block image mode when Firefox start (By default, the add-on start with the permission to see images)
- by Firefox user 15256283, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly, and yes it bloks imaes before the website download them, it saves bandwith thanks
PS: it doeasn't block images with direct links
that ends with .jpg .png etc
like foe example:
- by Firefox user 12920934, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5It's nice and actually work but it always got disabled everytime I restart the browser.
It's a little pain in the kidney to re-enable it everytime I launch firefox.
- by Liam, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I don't know if it worked with previous versions but it surely does not work with the current Firefox. I am on Google images and toggle and reload and still see all images.
- by psinclair, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm using the Firefox Quantum 65.0.2, and it seems to be very good at blocking images. Some sites are nearly impossible to read any more with images constantly loading. Thank you for writing this app for us.
- by Firefox user 14560973, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5With Firefox 42.0, it works. For Firefox 52.8.1 and 62.0, it does not. If images are blocked, pages seems to load forever. If you open the Windows Task Manager, Memory Usage goes up and goes back down again, and continue (sometimes continues to grow forever). As soon as you select Display Images, the page will be loaded with images displayed.