Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14560973, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5With Firefox 42.0, it works. For Firefox 52.8.1 and 62.0, it does not. If images are blocked, pages seems to load forever. If you open the Windows Task Manager, Memory Usage goes up and goes back down again, and continue (sometimes continues to grow forever). As soon as you select Display Images, the page will be loaded with images displayed.
- by Firefox user 14527645, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5no effect on pages,nothing hides, is it a addon? dont fool us, cheaters
- by Firefox user 14306770, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Version 5.0 is suck ver 3.1 better
When is activated the load page it is not finished and after when it is disabled it completes the load page with the image. it is not effective when using many tabs
When I use ver 3.1 there is no such problemYou are rating the addon as poor when your review has noting to do with the addon. If you feel firefox quantum is slower than earlier firefox versions, better tell the firefox developer team!
- by George, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5this addon works fine with firefox 56.0.2 but is shown as legacy with firefox 57 beta versions and is deieted. Will it be updated before 14th November when firefox 57 is released for public use ?
- by Brian Taylor, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I had this disabled and then uninstalled the app, then NO images would display. I had to re-install the addon then enable it to get images to show up again.
- by Peter Kehl, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Would you like to hide images, videos and Flash in Firefox 57 and newer? See https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/hide-images-per-tab. It doesn't block downloading, but it hides or shows images/flash.
- by SammySam, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I can't sing the praises of this excellent add on enough. Very easy, simple and convenient to use, it is free from all the cumbersome white list and black list nonsense that other image blockers have. Unlike IE image blocker (which is inconvenient and time consuming to activate), this image blocker is right at your fingertip whenever you need it. It takes only a second to activate and it works so well and smooth. Its the most intuitive and user friendly add on out there. Thank you Herman Vats for keeping this so simple and uncomplicated. Great job dude!!!
- by Firefox user 12940167, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Under Google Image, you have a lovely white pages and don't see any images. But if you click anywhere on the white page you reach the image ...
Anyway a good tool