- Rated 5 out of 5by Juraj Mäsiar, 6 months agoAs addon developer I have to congratulate you for "winning the Avast as sponsor" and thus not being poor anymore! :)
And regarding other people here worrying about safety - as long as there is a "Recommended" badge by Firefox, I have a full trust in this addon :)
Thank you for making my life easier Kiko!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Kiko, 6 months agoThis was great before it was sold to avast. Now this addon just collects and sells your data. Please use uBlockOrigin annoyances filters as an alternative.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Schandro, 6 months agoWas bought out by avast to steal data and should therefore no longer be used by anyone.
- Rated 1 out of 5by dun, 6 months agoBought by Avast which has a history of selling out user data. Just remove it if you care and use trustworthy extensions like uBlock Origin.
Simply use uBlock Origin's annoyances to block annoying cookie banners. uBlock settings > Filter lists > Annoyances. Check the boxes at AdGuard Annoyances and on others for your liking, hit Apply changes and Update now and you are good to go without having to worry about your user data.
- Rated 1 out of 5by GTTMRC, 6 months agoSold to Avast, Mozilla please don't flag this as recommended anymore!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17556720, 7 months agoWhy is this still being recommended by Firefox?
- Rated 5 out of 5by jazz, 7 months ago**WTF IS UP WITH ALL THESE FAKE REVIEWS ON EVERYTHING?! DAMN FF, GET ON IT !!!
OOOoooo it's bought by Avast, oooooo.... that means it suuuuckss.... oooooooo.....
Just get it. It works fine. ppl complain about 'privacy' an all that, then jus be invisible...dont say nuthin. Avast ain't losin sleep over you!?! noooo..
ain't nothin wrong with this extension.