- Rated 1 out of 5by dun, 4 months agoBought by Avast which has a history of selling out user data. Just remove it if you care and use trustworthy extensions like uBlock Origin.
Simply use uBlock Origin's annoyances to block annoying cookie banners. uBlock settings > Filter lists > Annoyances. Check the boxes at AdGuard Annoyances and on others for your liking, hit Apply changes and Update now and you are good to go without having to worry about your user data.
- Rated 1 out of 5by GTTMRC, 4 months agoSold to Avast, Mozilla please don't flag this as recommended anymore!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17556720, 4 months agoWhy is this still being recommended by Firefox?
- Rated 5 out of 5by jazz, 4 months ago**WTF IS UP WITH ALL THESE FAKE REVIEWS ON EVERYTHING?! DAMN FF, GET ON IT !!!
OOOoooo it's bought by Avast, oooooo.... that means it suuuuckss.... oooooooo.....
Just get it. It works fine. ppl complain about 'privacy' an all that, then jus be invisible...dont say nuthin. Avast ain't losin sleep over you!?! noooo..
ain't nothin wrong with this extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17651809, 4 months agoIt just got sold to Avast, a spyware which uses browser extensions and add-ons to aggressively collect and sell user browsing data. No thanks from me!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Zarathos, 4 months agoUse "I still don't care about cookies" instead. This extension has been bought by Avast.
- Rated 1 out of 5by AZ, 4 months agoBought by Avast. Use the open source version instead: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/istilldontcareaboutcookies/
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17334243, 4 months agoWird von Tag zu Tag schlechter. Blokiert immer mehr Seiten.