- by Firefox user 14558352, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5It would be great if you add more options, for example, I have a folder with a lot of bookmarks, when I open it I want the folder to occupy the entire column. And if the height of the column is greater than the height of vieport, then the column would automatically be divided into several columns. Or, my dream is vivaldi speeddial for firefox in which instead of screenshots of sites there will be favicons. It would be great. Thank you. I hope your understand my English.
- by Felix the Cat, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great! But there are a couple of comments.
1. Ability to replace not only a new tab, but also the home page.
2. Why are settings stored in cookies? Never seen this. Is there a good reason for this? Only for this 4 stars. This is connected with another 1 unpleasant moment-when I open a new container tab, the settings are reset. It's uncomfortable. I hope you can fix this! Just use browser.storage.sync.set & browser.storage.sync.get insted of localStorage.setItem and localStorage.getItem:
3. And one more thing - when you open the last closed tab it would be good to close the addon.
- by Firefox user 14364782, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Awesome and clean! great job, There is really few good ones of NEW TAB bookmarks addons. This is by far the most clean yet.
A couple of things to make this a 5 star is the ability to open internal FF links as
"chrome://browser/content/places/places.xul" & "about:addons", "about:preferences", "about:downloads"
Headlines for sections will be the last plus!! :)
- by Jesuita, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi there.
Really nice addon you have here, simple and concise :)
Just a question, I have a few Google bookmarks and some of them don't show the correct favicon: https://imgur.com/a/jGaN9
Any idea what this might be?
Edit: Thanks for the answer, I understand it now.
Not much of a big deal, can live with it!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoUnfortunately because Firefox does not currently have a built-in way to get favicons, they are retrieved through a web service (googleusercontent.com). Any icons that require the user to be signed in will not work properly because it is redirected to the login page. I'm not sure why the Google Maps icon doesn't work though. You can follow https://bugzil.la/1315616 for progress on this issue.
- by tipar, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Very simple and customizable but it lacks of double column. I mean, I want only my most visited showing up, if I want 40 sites it does let you organize them in two or three columns so you have a long list to scroll down. I like that you can set black background though.
- by Firefox user 13494752, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice! Does what it says and seems very customizable! Doesn't look very nice, and is not available on all platforms (android), though, so it can't function as a synced start page.