To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
History AutoDelete 2.0.2 Compatible with Firefox 57+
by Kenny Do
Control your history! This WebExtension will let you pick a domain to be auto deleted from history. Useful for any site that likes to spawn a bunch of history entries (ex. Google Maps or Google Translate). Also you can expire history by days.
About this Add-on
*Not Compatible for Firefox on Android Yet*
- Set any domain's history to be auto deleted
- Import and Export your list of domains
- Keep history for X days (auto delete older history)
- Counts the total number history deleted
- Icon shows you how many times that domain's entries show up in your history
- Clear all history for a domain on demand
- Responsive and Sleek Settings Menu
- Changed: Changed Strict String Matching to Expression Matching. Now you can use wildcards in your domains like git*b.com to match github.com and gitlab.com
- Added: Support for deleting history via the path such as reddit.com/r/*/comments/*
- Changed: UI Refresh with BootStrap
- Changed: The old exported Domains are not compatible anymore with 2.X.X since it is an entirely different (better) storage format.
Fixed (2.0.1 and 2.0.2): Fixed a problem with the migration code
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 2.0.2b1