Review by xtemp09
- Rated 5 out of 5by BladeMaker, 10 months agoSeems to work on BiLD.De so that's good enough, not that i use that site but still annoying that they block you if you use private mode.
- Rated 2 out of 5by snowice0, 10 months agoPreviously the add-on (seemed to) work with no issues; however, recently (perhaps of previous firefox release pre-100) it started to break some websites - specifically I cannot login to Linkedin with the add-on running
- Rated 5 out of 5by Scott Martin (@hex), a year agoThe Firefox bug allowing detection of private mode has been a significant problem for far too long (first reported ten years ago! #781982 on Bugzilla if you're interested) and it's very good to see that someone's implemented a solution while the browser developers are still getting their act together. Thanks Matt.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16364244, 2 years agoUsing it for some months now and so far I didn't come across any other site bugging me about private browsing.
- Rated 5 out of 5by atleta, 3 years agoAwesome. I've just learned how some sites detect private mode and thought I'd check if someone has already created an extension before trying to hack it myself! :)
- Rated 3 out of 5by LaSara, 3 years agoHi Matt -- thanks, but some sites still detect private browsing, Amazon for example
Developer responseposted 3 years agoCan you submit an issue on GitHub with some more info? I don’t see any issue with Amazon, even when not using the extension.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Michael Mc Donnell, 3 years agoWorks as advertised. I did a quick review of the code and there isn't anything nefarious in it, and it was easy to understand. Thank you Matt!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Jerry, 3 years agoWorks nicely! Thx
Tested under different sites and the TorZillaPrint page.
Also, please can you create a logo for your addon? ;)
- Rated 5 out of 5by GeoDosch, 3 years agoWorks on "New Yorker" site. I got flagged for Private Browsing, found this add-on, and installed it. Went back to the site, and no more private browsing complaint!
**Make sure you enable it for running in Private Windows** Otherwise it kinda defeats the purpose of it!
- Rated 5 out of 5by NotCompatible, 3 years agoFunktioniert wie erwartet. Erweiterung muss natürlich für den privaten Modus zugelassen werden.