- Rated 5 out of 5Works on Android Firefox and desktop too
- Rated 5 out of 5Nguyenminhthuat156@gmail.com
- Rated 5 out of 5Transparent about the permissions needed to run the plugin (usually a lot of plugins asks more than the necessary, and that's sucks, but not this one).
Besides it the code is pretty simple and clear.
Thanks for letting the source code easy to access :)
- Rated 5 out of 5Tested this and it works. Thanks for making this add on!
- Rated 4 out of 5好
- Rated 3 out of 5It probably does what is advertised. But because of this extension, I can't make a call from Facebook. I've disabled all extensions one by one, and found out that its this one behind the problem.
Developer responseposted 8 months agoHey TerminatorOST, after you left this review I added a relevant snippet to the addon's description. I hope it's helpful!
> NOTE: Disabling WebRTC will break some sites that depend on it, like Google Voice. If you need to use those sites, here's a suggestion from karlbright@: "the best solution for the foreseeable future is to either have another browser (perhaps firefox developer edition without this extension) used for those services, or enable WebRTC, and disable it again once finished." (source: https://github.com/ChrisAntaki/disable-webrtc-firefox/issues/27#issuecomment-393377906)
- Rated 5 out of 5Very good my IP addresses always not cover so I were so this add help me so