- Rated 5 out of 5Super simple.
Just 1 click.
- Rated 5 out of 5Всё, что нужно есть в about:config:
media.peerconnection.enabled = false
media.peerconnection.turn.disable = true
media.peerconnection.use_document_iceservers = false
media.peerconnection.video.enabled = false
media.peerconnection.video.vp9_enabled = false
media.peerconnection.video.h264_enabled = false
media.peerconnection.identity.enabled = false
media.peerconnection.identity.timeout = 1
Ну и вообще смотреть по фильтру "media.peerconnection".
- Rated 5 out of 5Yy
- Rated 5 out of 5A
- Rated 1 out of 5Doesn't work at all for me. Other extensions do, but not this one. IPleak.net. DNS leaks and WebRTC leaks regardless. Shows me my ISP everytime. Does anybody test this stuff before it goes in the addons? I guess not.
- Rated 3 out of 5Lumayan membantu
- Rated 4 out of 5Good product
- Rated 3 out of 5Do not know when its enabled or not. When icon there, or when its gone? I think its more a bug
- Rated 5 out of 5works fine!
- Rated 4 out of 5Good
- Rated 5 out of 5works like it says..
see it at ip.voidsec.com
- Rated 5 out of 5simple et efficace !
- Rated 5 out of 5works exactly as described