- Rated 4 out of 5by findhorn14, 2 months agoGreat extension with uncommon (sic!) feature: keyboard shortcut.
Consider a small improvement: resizing down (90%?) the preview of screenshot to fit the view with extension bars. :-)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Adam T., 2 years agoIndeed it would be very handy if only i didn't need to use a different software to remove the VERY ANNOYING white linens that this add-on is adding to the left and right on every screenshot that i take! PLEASE fix this issue and i will change my rating to 5 stars!
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 11750432, 2 years agoI use it all the time. Fast to copy anything on screen, edit, and paste directly into email etc.
But no highlighter - I can't complain because it's free. I'd be willing to pay for that functionality.
What I really need (and I imagine most people) is a way of copying Full Screen images.
Thanks for giving it too us.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Drakenfly, 3 years agoSo far it's worked as expected. There's only been a couple times were it didn't work. I would suspect that the websites had an encryption to stop any type of screen shots or copying ability.
- Rated 4 out of 5by AcidCrash, 6 years agoNice addon. So far works fine.
Any plans on adding "Copy to Clipboard" option?
Developer responseposted 6 years agoHey Acid, thanks for the comment. "Copy to Clipboard" will be added in next release. But please note that there is no one-click way to do that. You probably have to right click and use the system action "Copy Image"
---- Updated on March 18, 2018 -------
Added a work around for "Copy to Clipboard" in the new release v1.2.0