- by Firefox user 14808131, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very nice screen capture (I've tried many).
Small learning curve. One thing I'd like to see
would be an opportunity to "Name" the new file
before saving it. Otherwise, it's great!
- by Firefox user 15361828, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5So it only captures the full screen or what is visible. You cannot draw a recantular box around a section and save it. Perhaps a full description could waste less peoples time?Sorry that it doesn't make it clear, but seems like your requirement could be fulfilled with current extension. Check out this video https://www.loom.com/share/749b89c977c94946825f3ac07fe768e0
- by Firefox user 13874759, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Parabéns. A sua extensão funcionou melhor que:
Easy Screenshot da Mozilla
FireShot ou Full Web Page Screenshots
Nimbus Screen Capture
PageSaver WE Screenshot Capture Tool
Web Clipper: Easy Screenshot (WebExtension)
FireScreen - Screenshot Editor
em um site específico que possui extensa sobreposição (overlay).
- by addonopolis, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5HALF-working addon = does what it says, but NOT if U use a dark theme! Hides EVERYTHING if U have black as your background &/or 'background images' disabled in Firefox. Shouldn't matter! Also, U must hit their button, as there is no right-click option. This conceals & makes things harder when U have lots of buttons with 'rollover' = not all shown @ top of browser.
- by JMJAR, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5great tool, simple & fast.
Some little bugs, for example, impossible to screenshot a thread with multiple tweets on twitter, the "fullscreen" cap doesn't scroll the whole discussion and only capture the visible area when using the normal desktop website (it is working normally on the mobile website).
UPDATE: the bug occurs on any tweet direct URL, not only with multiple tweet threads.
UPDATE2 : Thanks for the update ! Not tried yet. But another question, how can I change the keyboard shortcut (which is already used in my language for common special charaters) ?
UDATE3 : When capturing a custom part of the page, if the part is small, I'm sent to the editor page but there is no screenshot, only blank space.Thanks for your comment Jarredou, could you provide a url that I can test with? Thanks
UPDATE: Hi Jarredou, I just published v1.2.6 with full screen support for tweet page like https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/1028355187939987465 . Check it out!
UPDATE2: Thanks for your valuable feedback again, Jarredou. Regarding shortcut, it's already in my plan for August release. And you're right about a small region, I'll try to fix it this week. Btw, Firefox reviews is kind of inefficient for communication. You can reach me at email@example.com for any other questions.
UPDATE3: Hey Jarredou, I just published v1.2.7 to fix problems with selecting small areas. Try it out.
UPDATE4: Hey Jarredou, I just published v1.2.8 to provide capability to change keyboard shortcuts. Check it out
- by cdo, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Works well as long as the web page is not zoomed in Firefox. If zoom is enabled, area capture grabs from unzoomed web page (you don't know what it's grabbing). Zoom is good for getting higher pixel resolution for a small area; capture needs to grab the screen, not the page.
Terrific response time, and a good fix. It works as expected with zoom enabled. Thanks very much! cdoThanks for pointing out this bug, cdo. I just published v1.2.1 to support taking screenshots on zoomed pages. Try it out, and let me know if you have any other problem with it. Feature request is also welcome
- by Firefox user 12708137, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5It s good, but if I press ctrl+alt+a (for keepass) or even only alt this show captur and its not good and it s not configurable. What about privacy on this add? (sorry for my english I hope you understand) Firefox 58.0.2 32 bit win 7 ultimate x86
-------- Updated on March 20, 2018 -----------
- by AcidCrash, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Nice addon. So far works fine.
Any plans on adding "Copy to Clipboard" option?Hey Acid, thanks for the comment. "Copy to Clipboard" will be added in next release. But please note that there is no one-click way to do that. You probably have to right click and use the system action "Copy Image"
---- Updated on March 18, 2018 -------
Added a work around for "Copy to Clipboard" in the new release v1.2.0