- by Locness, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Lots of shortcuts, I discovered services I never heard about before. And the sync between browsers is nice. Maybe a feature to import from the official google apps menu would be cool.
- by Firefox user 13681337, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I always used a Google Shortcuts and it was very useful to my work on Internet as i am using different apps from Google like Blogger, Gmail, Translate and others. Thank you for your addon.
- by Julia BLN, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5ISSUE! NOT WORKING ON FF 52.5.2esr, 52.5.3 esr !
Got exactly the same problem as described by starlight on Firefox 52.5.3 esr (also 52.5.2 esr) - no icons nowhere (also not in "settings" - neither “available services” nor “my services”), was not lucky enough to get the previous version (STARLIGHT, IF YOU READ IT, COULD YOU PLEASE MAKE THE VERSION 16.7.0 AVAILABLE? SAME REQUEST TO THE AUTHORS OF THE ADDON), but only got an .xpi file of a version 184.108.40.206.1 and am glad at least to have a working addon, but it's tricky to get the actual addresses of the services therein (just for example - there isn't even Google Drive link and the added button with it's address https://www.drive.google.com and Name 'GDrive' remains 'Custom Button 1' and shows errors etc.).
Do not want to give just one star etc., as i used this addon for years and was - and am - glad that it exists and do not want to ruin it, but it's impossible to write smth here without giving some amount of stars, so just took one star away from the 5, thinking, that if there were all 5, no one sees that I'm describing an issue.... A kind of a dilemma ;)Thanks a lot for reporting! This should be fixed in the latest versions. If you are still dealing with this issue, please let us know at https://apps.jeurissen.co/g-app-launcher/contact
- by Spleen-Ua, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Potentially the great extension, but still not adapted for Quantum.
Currently not works (v16.6.1):
1) Custom shortcuts (if you add an one shortcut the extension will show empty popup)
2) Manual removing shortcuts from "My services"
3) Option "Reset settings to default"Thanks a lot for reporting! This should be fixed in the latest versions. If you are still dealing with this issue, please let us know at https://apps.jeurissen.co/g-app-launcher/contact
- by Firefox user 13491469, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Yes, it is working again. I only have problems to remove a shortcutThanks a lot for reporting! This should be fixed in the latest versions. If you are still dealing with this issue, please let us know at https://apps.jeurissen.co/g-app-launcher/contact
- by Firefox user 13494922, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Used to be perfect with previous version of Firefox. Please would you kindly fix "Add this..." button used for editing Google bookmarks? This is main feature for some people :)
- by MVIP, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Doesn't work anymore :( Firefox Quantun 5 7.0
Can you please fix it?
- by Firefox user 13493887, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Shortcuts don't open (links dont work). Firefox 57.0 64bit.
Just started to work.