- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15454115, 3 years agoWill not work after June 1st, as Twitter is entirely retiring the old UI. Both will be missed.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Pyroi, 3 years agohey, this has been working great, but it seems to be running into some issues all of a sudden. infinite scolling just seems to be broken now--it'll load one or two tweets before stopping once it reaches the end of the initial load.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15261130, 3 years agoA GREAT WORK! THANK YOU FOR MAKING TWITTER WEB LOOK BETTER. But I dont konw how to switch accounts with this addon, I have 2 accounts while I didnt find any option to switch account. The new twitter has this function, I really appreciate it if you consider adding this function.
- Rated 4 out of 5by S.N, 4 years agoGreat addon to bring back you to the good & old UI twitter. I really love it.
Recently, I realized that it takes me to each user page when I click a tweet in my TL, thus I have to step back to the previous page and start to read tweets all the way to down from the beggining again. I tried with other similar addons but it happens only when I use GoodTwitter.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15216033, 4 years agoEverything works great except that when you click on a tweet, you get sent to the author's profile before it pops up, rather than remaining on the main timeline, which makes it difficult to keep your place. It's still miles better than that horrid new interface though.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15193297, 4 years agoThis app works well enough restoring the legacy UI. I finally gave up though for the following reasons;
The auto-update addon I also use stopped functioning after the last update. I assume due to some UI change.
The timeline would get crazy, many times showing things out of order, but this may be more of a twitter issue.
Unable to view timeline more than an hour backward.
If you simply want to use the legacy UI and don't care to see older timeline tweets, this is a good add-on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15177643, 4 years agoOther than the issue with clicking a tweet, and it brings you to the poster's page, this layout works wonderfully. Hoping there's a way around that issue, but you can only do so much with Twitter's new dumb layout.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15181290, 4 years agoIt would be perfect if opening tweets did not make you lose your position on the page. Another thing I have noticed is that it often just stops loading tweets once you have reached the bottom of the page. Sometimes scrolling back up helps them load, but often it just does not want to load any further. All it shows is "Back to top".
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15165112, 4 years agoIt's almost perfect but has begun to refresh all the twitter tabs even if they haven't been loaded. This is slowing down my computer.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15163388, 4 years agoWorks well in restoring the previous, familar, well-sorted out Twitter from the overly large, poorly prioritised mess that is New Twitter.
However, using Firefox on Mac, you can't paste in text, a known problem, which limits its functionality somewhat.
Still, a good stopgap for those like me who abhor New Twitter.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14812013, 4 years ago慣れ親しんだUIに戻してくれる有能かつ容量を圧迫しない優秀なアドオンですね。ただ、プッシュ通知の設定が困難になるのが惜しいです…
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15163052, 4 years agoI was very helpful because I did not like the new layout of Twitter. However, the copy of the string can not be successfully done only in the tab which is open Twitter after putting this add-on.
Environment: Firefox 68.0.1 (64-bit)
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15162914, 4 years agoIt does its job well but I don't like how it refreshes all Twitter tabs, it locked up by computer for a while because I have like 200 and it reloaded all of them, even the unloaded ones
- Rated 4 out of 5by puckface, 4 years agoit works but audio (on videos) is just static noise. i guess cos im on linux and dont have whatever codecs or whatever ie uses. wish there was a better way
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 13112025, 4 years agoEverything is fine except...
on Firefox, copy and paste does not work as others reported.
One star minus for that.
Hope this to be fixed soon!
(Fix my Twitter! works on Firefox without c/p issue.)
- Rated 4 out of 5by ReelButter, 4 years agoIt seems to work OK but I notice that cut and paste in it is not working. Not sure why that is. You can reverse the horrible interface this way.
5 EASY STEPS CLICK
1) MORE (ON BOTTOM LEFT PANEL)
2) SETTINGS AND PRIVACY
3) ABOUT TWITTER
4) DIRECTORY (OPENS IN NEW TAB)
5) CLICK HOME TAB BINGO! OLD TWITTER INTERFACE RESTORED! >DON'T HIT REFRESH<
However, it's only temporary... I think with a few tweets this GoodTwitter can be the solution to this terrible idea twitter has.Copy and paste now works, use ctrl+v (not right click) and use version 1.7
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15157984, 4 years agoPlease fix copy and paste Issue. Its impossible to paste links or text into DM.
Is there a possibility to buy you a beer?Copy and paste works now, only catch you need to use ctrl+v not right click paste. Just make sure you're on version 1.7. If you do want to donate there's a link in the description
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15151876, 4 years agonot seeing where to submit bug reports, and too lazy to find out, works pretty well but can't seem to paste when writing a tweet.Fixed now. Just make sure to use ctrl+v and use the latest version (1.7)