- Rated 5 out of 5Works as expected, easy to use: install and forget. Been using it for months, don't plan to stop using it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Excelente aplicación
- Rated 5 out of 5For Arch Linux just enough pacman -S chrome-gnome-shell.
- Rated 2 out of 5It doesn't really work. I get this error message with a link to a documentation site that is not clear
Alhoewel de extensie Gnome-shell-integratie draait, wordt de platform-eigen hostconnector niet gedetecteerd. Ga naar documentatie voor instructies met betrekking tot het installeren van de connector.
- Rated 5 out of 5Don't work with Waterfox 56.0.4
- Rated 4 out of 5it's a great idea with great potential, and with many features that work well and add awesome sauce, and it adds extensibility to my favourite desktop, but has bugsFeel free to open new issue at  or at  and I will try to fix bugs you mention.
- Rated 2 out of 5error
- Rated 1 out of 5may i ask for a guide on how to run this on ubuntu 16.04 ?Feel free to open new issue at  or at  and I will try to help you.
- Rated 5 out of 5It doesn't support firefox's WebExtension storage sync function.
Update: Perfect, Firefox got a full feature extension too.Hello.
Thanks for notice. Firefox had some issues with storage sync previously.
I whitelisted sync feature for Firefox in extensions's git master branch.
It should work starting with next extension version.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great in Ubuntu 17.10 with Chrome and Firefox. With Chrome, it adds an icon to the menu bar to connect to https://extensions.gnome.org . With Firefox, this has to be done manually, AFAIK. FYI,
dpkg --list | egrep "chrome|firefox"
ii chrome-gnome-shell 9-0ubuntu1 all GNOME Shell extensions integration for web browsers
ii firefox 57.0.1+build2-0ubuntu0.17.10.1 amd64 Safe and easy web browser from Mozilla
ii firefox-locale-en 57.0.1+build2-0ubuntu0.17.10.1 amd64 English language pack for Firefox
ii google-chrome-stable 63.0.3239.108-1 amd64 The web browser from Google
- Rated 3 out of 5Works. Keep in mind that you still need to install a native counterpart (for ubuntu and others) to work and for ubuntu 17.10 this component has not been updated, yielding apt update error
E: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/ne0sight/chrome-gnome-shell/ubuntu artful Release' does not have a Release file.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration details.
- Rated 5 out of 5
- Rated 5 out of 5不错
- Rated 5 out of 5Works quite nicely.
- Rated 5 out of 5extension
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for this extension!
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you!
Absolutely necessary now that I've switched to ubuntu.