Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Fixes, the notifier cannot focus Gmail tab when it is not on the current window
2. Sound notifications get paused upon a new sound request is granted.
3. Gmail Notifier now checks for new unread messages upon browser goes online.
2. GN is e10s compatible
3. Locales are updated to the latest versions
4. The default check email period is now 60 seconds
5. The default start email check is now 10 seconds.
6. A bug related to period is now applied until a refresh is requested is fixed
2. Locales are updated.
2. It is now possible to define custom time period for disabling all notifications
3. Panel is now localized
4. Several bugs are fixed.
2. Desktop notifications are now shown one by one to provide more details.
2. New locale is added; fr
3. Toolbar's panel now displays logged-in accounts.
2. A bug related to some settings were missing is now fixed
3. Gmail Notifier does not fire alerts for old emails anymore.
2. A bug related to multiple account selection is fixed
2. Fixing manual refresh is not working in the setttings
3. Adding a new option to use blank pages while opening a new tab (when available).
4. Adding a new item into right click context menu over toolbar icon to open addon's homepage.
2. Supporting keyboard shortcuts in the toolbar panel (disabled by default)
3. Fixing a bug related to multiple notifications.
4. Better HTML rendering for full content mode.
5. Panel is now resizable from extension's preferences.
6. Fixing the following bugs: https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/159, https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/220, https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/211, https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/219
2. A bug related to opening similar links from toolbar panel is fixed
3. Toolbar panel now supports text copying via right click button
4. Full-view-mode now parses the complete html response.
5. Notification now supports ellipsis truncation to [title] and [summary] fields.
2. Orient and style of the toolbar button now matches with Firefox default theme
3. More stable memory usage (destroying pageWorkers after each usage)
4. Preventing HTML script injection in the full content mode
5. Support for Firefox 24 is added. Extension still is not compatible with Pale Moon 64 bits
2. Fixing https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/163
3. Fixing https://github.com/inbasic/ignotifier/issues/164
2. New set of toolbar icons
3. Support for delegate emails.
4. Desktop Notification message is now customizable.
5. Support for Retina display (Mac OS)
6. orders of of archive/delete/spam buttons in the main panel has been changed
7. The volume of notification sound is now adjustable.
2. Archiving a message now by default marks the message as read as well.
3. Full-content view mode supports chat conversations.
4. Open Gmail account in the active tab option added
5. Links are now selectable in the main panel.
2. Search for open Gmail account in all open windows (disabled by default)
3. Open Gmail adjacent to the current open tab
2. Add ability to access addon preferences via toolbar button
3. Add ability to access refresh accounts via toolbar button
4. Add new option to not check for new emails on Firefox startup
5. Add new option to make middle click open full Gmail Window
6. Show more information on the desktop notification
2. Better welcome page management.
3. Layout fix for support of minimum font-size setting