- by unbreak2009, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5I really like the idea of this extension.... but I cannot really figure out how to get ONLY the notifications from my main INBOX and not Social or Promotion tabs in Gmail.
I did try looking in the settings, and it does have some option to type the folders you want. So i did type inbox. But still I get notifcations about social which are a lot and distracting....
Please anyone, can you tell me how to fix this?
- by Firefox user 13247102, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5After some struggling with cookies option and relogin to my account it seems to work, before that it was blue icon, I had to find out again how to define all this labels, but after hour of searching solutions it's working, steel slow, but working.
Anyone with Firefox 57 if you see blue icon here is what I've done:
1. Turn off accepting cookies in firefox privacy options.
2. Try to log in to your gmail account
3. Read that you can't without accepting cookies
4. Back to firefox privacy options and check accepting cookies on again
5. Log in to your account.
6. If you defined your account labels properly it should work, in my first account field I wrote this:
e.g.:inbox, important, imp, promotions, updates