Review by amung
- Rated 2 out of 5by Korwin, 2 years agoК сожалению, только просмотрщик, не редактор, и вспомогательный инструмент форматирования в произвольных полях текстового ввода.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16663741, 2 years agoGreat add-on. To make it work under Ubuntu, follow this answer on superuser.com (less than one minute of additional work):
- Rated 5 out of 5by mpliax, 2 years agoAs stated, you will need to do a small tweak for it to work on Ubuntu, but it's only a matter of seconds.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Abigail, 3 years agoDidn't get this to work. After installing it, for .md files, Firefox gives me two options: save the file, or open it with Xcode.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Fox of Fire, 3 years agoIt just works. :-) Open a .md document and the document is rendered in Firefox. Don't want (or need) any more.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 15236641, 4 years agoDoes not work if the .md extension is in upper case.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15214076, 4 years agoThis plugin could have a longer description, but its functionality is pretty good. I was looking for a GitHub styled MD renderer, that
* supports math too
* works with my files on my drive directly (file:// and without utf BOM).
It isn't as fast as I expected, but still does a good job.
- Rated 5 out of 5by doneykoo, 4 years agoFinally found this one working well in latest firefox 68. I'll continue to try it these days.
Thank you for your great job!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14771538, 4 years agoGreat add-on!
If you cant open yout `.md` file on linux,
see this [question](https://superuser.com/questions/696361/how-to-get-the-markdown-viewer-addon-of-firefox-to-work-on-linux) .
- Rated 5 out of 5by 9000, 4 years agoWorks for me.
On Linux, it required this manipulation with MIME database: https://superuser.com/a/1175837/60553