- by Trisha, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5I've used this extension for years with no problems. Two days ago, I began having trouble with images/photos not showing up, whole pages being blank. When I turned Ghostery off, the issues were fixed!
- by muddypantz, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Used to be okay but now you gotta pay to get basic security. Feel this was bought out to monitor your traffic. 3rd party site is called on every page hit.
- by Cool Bro, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5How come it doesn't block well known trackers from Adobe? And I can't even add my filters! Just Use Ublock Origin with another extension like Privacy Badger or Disconnect, it will offer the same features. Worst of all, it has a high possibility of site breakage. Use another adblocker.
- by Firefox user 17210918, 6 months agoRated 1 out of 5The notifaction icon on bottom its so anoying and cant be turn off ,
Developer responseposted 6 months agoHi, to turn of the Tracker Tally: Click the Ghostery icon > Click the three stacked dots > Click "Settings" > Find "Tracker-Tally" in the left side menu and click it > Uncheck the box that gives the option to display it > refresh. Send us an email to email@example.com with any questions.
- by Firefox user 15328923, a year agoRated 1 out of 5не ставьте.
сдулись разрабы - повелись на деньги. рекламы долбанная куча, а расширение так и пишет в настройках "Разблокировано Смарт-Браузингом". Нах мне такой Ваш Смарт-Браузинг тогда?