- Rated 1 out of 5by ukmerlin, a year agoHas yet to redirect any windows searches, everything going to Bing on Edge.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Bob Zucker, 2 years agoBlocks common websites such as bing.com/Translator. Does not work: Windows 10 Search still uses Edge and Bing search, not Firefox and Google as advertised. Firefox is Default Browser. Edge Deflector is installed. A TOTAL DISASTER!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13790801, 4 years agoI exactly followed the tutorial that opens after installing the add-on, but it doesn't work. :(
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14733918, 4 years agoJust doesn't work, even tough I followed the instructions
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14723889, 4 years agoAll of a sudden Foxtana pro is not working for me. Default browser is set to firefox, I've confirmed that Edge Deflector is working (windows + r and typing in https://example.com takes me to the firefox browser), so this leaves the culprit to be foxtana. I have the options set to redirect corta and bing to duckduckgo, but cortana searches always lead to edge and bing.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14059952, 5 years agoNull geht leider nicht, genau wie das Add-on
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHello,
Did you fully follow through the tutorial that appears after installing the extension? If so, what exactly isn't working?