You can do individual substitutions or define a list of substitutions to apply all at once. You can define substitution lists that apply only to pages that match an URL. You also have the option to apply the substitution list automatically whenever a page is loaded.
Possible future features: RegExp editor, undo, automatic substitutions on AJAX pages, etc. These are ideas, but it doesn't mean that all of them can be implemented.
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Access your data for all websites
- Download files and read and modify the browser’s download history
- Add-on Links
- 1.66 MB
- Last updated
- 6 months ago (Aug 7, 2019)
- GNU General Public License, version 3.0
- Version History
- Added a version check when importing from file or URL.