- by Firefox user 12603536, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Please allow to remove from URL bar and from everywhere!
I just want to store my forms and SOMETIMES retrieve text, not adding tons of icons to my browser.
- by Matt GD, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Very good and useful add-on but it doesn't always store entries
- by Firefox user 14790351, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'm concerned that there is no universal way to prevent this add-on from locally saving sensitive information like social security numbers, phone numbers, etc.. Yes, these sensitive fields can be manually blacklisted for any particular site, but that requires knowing the precise field name; not impossible, but cumbersome to the point of not being helpful.
My thought is that this add-on would be more valuable for some people if it could be limited to fields where the entered test is longer than a specified number of characters. So, a user could say, "Save any field in which I type over 300 characters".
That would side-step local saving of most sensitive data, and focus on saving long text fields that take time to compose.
Any progress on adding this type of option? Thanks!
Developer responseposted 2 years agoSome people dislike the fact that all large fields are saved, other people dislike the fact that all short fields are saved and most people just want everything saved.
So I like your suggestion, I will add the option to choose what should be saved in the next upcoming release.
Thank you for the feedback.
Update 23 jan 2020: Option became available in version 18.104.22.168
- by Firefox user 14288735, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5The old version (1.4) was much better!
This new (2.0) seems to be heavier + missing that good advanced search + "delete all with same value/name" ready on right click... The old one was not saving the "message field text" and it was good! In this one I've found full mail conversations, google translate field etc etc... Pity!
PS: just found the 1.4 ver here that works on FF 56!
5 stars to this one!!! ;)
Developer responseposted 3 years agoAlmost a complete rewrite of the original code base is necessary to migrate to the WebExtension based version. The most important bits are now done and I am currently working on the remaining features to make it as awesome as it was before, so please be patient because it is a ton of work.
- by loukote, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Looking forward for a sync across devices.
Does not work on mobile FF - impossible to interact (copy etc buttons do not respond).
Developer responseposted 3 years agoSyncing settings using the standard synchronization mechanism would be no problem but syncing data (form history) would be impossible because of the 100KB size limit.