- by Firefox user 15617237, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Brilliant! Brilliant! Brilliant! I've been scratching my head for months on how to download multiple articles from a particular site for Epub reading on my Kobo. This was literally the only solution I found for what I needed and it worked FLAWLESSLY first time out of the box. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR CREATING THIS :>)
- by Firefox user 14225755, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This works great! It lets me declutter my digital life and stop reading things on my phone or desktop, and move my reading to my Nook. It's easy to use, too: I love that you can select which of your open tabs go into the epub. I'm having a few issues with articles starting midway through -- in the epub, it'll start the article, have a big title, and then the first paragraph is obviously not the beginning of the article. But this only happens maybe 20% of the time, and it's easy enough to work around.
- by Firefox user 14630468, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5on quantum 65.0. worked great for a long time, and now seems to support having >10 tabs selected per output file.
however, for the past couple days every time i click on the add-on on launch, it displays the "pressing your epub" progress bar, "finishes", but produces no output file obviously (as nothing has been selected).
will try to dick around with the config files until its updated.
edit: remove the add-on. quit firefox. launch ff. re-download epubpress. should work now.
- by Simon Parzer, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This extension works really well! It automatically detected what content (redundant menus, headers, etc.) to remove and I ended up with an almost perfect e-book of the websites I wanted to archive. It was also able to modify links so they point to the appropriate page *inside* the epub instead of just leaving them as external http links; very useful if you want to read offline using a Kindle or similar device. Clearly a lot of work went into this add-on and I appreciate it!
- by Firefox user 13692733, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Did almost unexpectedly well for what I wanted done (a 47 page book) in very little time. Although in the future perhaps they could add some sort of heading detection features (the headings for my chapters were a bit repetitive and long), this was perfect for my needs. No unexpected surprises were in the finished book, and it got all the text that I wanted.
- by asm, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm amazed at how well this add-on works! To raskospoon's problem. It is not at all obvious what the add-on does if you have not entered an email address. It appears to write the file to the last place you downloaded to perhaps? Just enter an email in the settings and it will email you the file.
- by Nevermore, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5This app is solid, I just printed a custom book from my tabs no problem! And it's open source! Also the dev is friendly and updates often! Best of all, it's a really pretty add-on, super polish.