- Rated 3 out of 5by altezza03, 2 months agoit was good before, but lately, it's not loading so many websites. plugin disabled for now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Laura, 6 months agoBreaks some websites. Not really worth it as there are regular adblockers out there that can do the same job without breaking any websites.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Me, 9 months agoChanges your default search engine without first asking for permission to do so. Other than that provides privacy features that are mediocre. Nothing that cannot be found in other addons as well. Only extra thing it offers is to conveniently generate a disposable email address.
- Rated 3 out of 5by othello7, a year agoDDG used to be good. Nothing too much wrong with the extension as far as I can tell, but the company has made some very questionable decisions that make me want to get as far away from it as possible. Sorry old friend
- Rated 3 out of 5by mister_x, a year agoCan't navigate correctly in nike.com (I can't shop) even if "site privacy protection" is disabled. Must disable this addon. Same thing happens for a few other shopping sites.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17249800, a year agoIf you like a google type of experience, then this is your search engine. Results come with ADS that only vaguely relate to what you're searching for. Poor results, unindexed pages. Why, you might get a for profit ad followed by an out of date first page return. It's gotten worse over the years too, as they move to the Google method of running a tech company, putting the almighty dollar first, then customer needs second. Very disappointed with the new google/DDG.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Larry Parker, 2 years agoI have had this Firefox extension enabled for months with no problems. A couple of days ago I found that using Firefox I was no longer able to log into one of my financial accounts that I have had for years. This morning I discovered that after disabling the Duck Duck Go extension I was able to log in again.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Bosko Laska, 2 years agoGood add on, tells you how secure a web page is but YOU ALWAYS SAY YOUR PAGE IS THE BEST!!! YOUR JUST SO LAZY THAT YOU SAY THAT YOUR WEBSITE IS THE BEST!!! But still, good add on
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15932533, 2 years agoToo many pages comes up white and waiting. I dont thing the search results are good enough.