Review by Heather
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14357360, a year agoVery essential extension indeed... Saves lots of time and energy :) Good work man !! Just don't mess up this beautiful extension in the future updates like 'Simage'.
Thanks a lot for your effort to make such an amazing extension.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15163168, 2 years agoI had over 230 images in separate tabs, and all this did was close all but 23
Edit: And the image directory is poorly implemented. It doesn't support "\", so when I "Downloads\DownloadedImages" all it did was "DownloadsDownloadedImages", and when I clicked to open the directory it just kept opening the downloads folder
The addon did not download any images
- Rated 2 out of 5by Lex, 2 years agoThe extension doesn't download images in order of open tabs and doesn't allow user to chose the destination folder.
- Rated 2 out of 5by eUROs, 3 years agoI didn't worked for me. This webpage has 22 Large-size photos: (xenofontos.com/portfolio-item/east-residence/) And your extension has downloaded only some of them and in smaller resolution images... I will stay with the other three Best for this Job Extensions: 1) The "Image Downloader BY Karl", 2) the "Bulk Image Downloader By Antibody Software", and the 3) "Batch Image Downloader BY Canapy ".
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 12985410, 3 years agoWorks like a charm in waterfox classic and has a great depth of customization options to suit most needs. It's just a shame that files can't be preemptively renamed somehow when clicking the button to use this add-on.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Yuric-a, 3 years ago設定が保存されないのが☆-1 毎回その設定する時間があったらエクスプローラとFirefoxを横に並べてドラッグ＆ドラッグでダウンロード終わっちゃう。
- Rated 4 out of 5by r.koegel, 3 years agoWould give it 5 stars if it could download to a new folder titled based on image or page data, and actually open the folder the images are actually downloaded to, rather than just opening the browsers default 'downloads' folder.