Review by Николай Егоров
- Rated 5 out of 5by Elvey, 2 years agoWorked! Did what I needed. I wonder if/how this (finding an anchor to part of a page) can be done with just the built-in "Inspect element" web developer tools.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Dima Gerasimov, 3 years agoDoes exactly what it says :) This should be the default browser functionality.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Frank, 4 years agoDoes exactly what it says very well. Great for linking to Wikipedia anchors.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15143632, 4 years agoWorks great, very useful to copy direct links to chapters of long pages. Open source makes it even better.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Logan, 4 years agoI previously would hunt through the source code for anchors to share a particular part of the page with someone else. This addon makes it so much easier by showing the anchors right alongside the content. Thanks so much for developing this!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Martin Kimmerle, 5 years agovery well designed, works flawlessly. I use it nearly every day. thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by peterfnet, 5 years agoUse this addon frequently. Makes saving link bookmarks and sending relevant links to others very easy. Thanks for the work!
- Rated 5 out of 5by iEat, 5 years agoPush the add-on's button, any anchors coded into a page's HTML are displayed immediately, directly adjacent to their content. Right-click on an anchor and copy location to clipboard, the page URL + anchor is copied. Press the add-on's button again, the anchors are hidden. Dead simple and so straightforward. This is exactly what I needed.