Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Prevent extension's icon injection from breaking HTTPS
2. Replacing settings page with the build-in preferences page.
2. Fixed injection problem on some website with restrict Content Security Policy
3. Added new button to the injected panel for easier access to Google Translate and Google Search (define)
2. A few internal bugs are fixed
2. Prevents options page from blocking Firefox when shutdown button is pressed
3. Supports translate.google.cn as an alternative translation engine (need to be activated in the options page)
2. Fixes https://github.com/schomery/dictionary/issues/5
2. Adding context menu web-page translation options
2. Fixes https://github.com/schomery/dictionary/issues/2