- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 17277496, 8 months agoPlease someone answer me, how it possible to use like the screenshots that used by developer of this extension; can sb teach me to use it like that? (( I don't want to translate on a new tab and just want a pupop like chorome extension))
- Rated 4 out of 5by atiny, a year agoIt's a functional alternative to "To Google Translate" extension, would look nicer if it was a pop up blurb instead of the entire Google translate page in minimized screen.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14572796, a year agoIt would be nice to be able to disable this add-on on some sites. For example, on Duolingo I find the icon that covers the button very disturbing and I often accidentally click the wrong thing.
- Rated 4 out of 5by spamz, 2 years agopretty nifty.... its simple, easy on the eyes, and unobtrusive, but its missing one important setting for me. it needs a "pinned" option. some way to keep it always on top as im navigating a web page.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14455192, 2 years agoLove it, though lately been aggravated about one issue.
What would cause the popup window to always open on my right-side monitor? I always open Firefox on my left-side monitor, but this addon now opens always on the right-side monitor, even if I drag or move it to the left side, the next time it opens, it will open in the center on the right-side monitor. It's so annoying, it's like it hardcoded to only open on my right-side monitor or whatever monitor is considered the "main monitor" more than likely, which still sucks!
Firefox 64bit, latest version on Windows 7
- Rated 4 out of 5by raulsevimor, 3 years agoVery useful as it opens a floating panel over the word. I only miss the functionality to add a word to favourite (clicking over the star, like in Google Translate web and app).