- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14302445, 4 years agoI am Melodic Intonation Therapy, I had Stroke 3 year ago. I love you work!!
William A. Jones
LaFollette Assisted Living
LaFollette TN. 37766
I was a Speech Teacher for 35+ .
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14250674, 4 years agoVery useful in translating between Chinese/English and listening to pronunciation. It would be even better if "Detect Language" could be default on the left panel when selecting words.
Edit: Language Detection works now as default. Thank you for this awesome change!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 10480073, 4 years agoIt would be a 5-star add-on, however:
There are some bugs (memory leak/deadlock) in current version of Firefox, which keep eating CPUs (multi-threads!) and memories.
But I see no other replacement, sign
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14158850, 4 years agoVery nice concept. & I'm amazed the app quite follows material Design. UX feels quite fast too. I'd recommend this over the ''official'' Google's Translate app (which doesn't pop anything out)
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14157219, 4 years agoThe UI works really bad (the window often opens outside of the visible area and other stressful little things), and it randomly ceases to translate at all, so I suspect that the developer abandoned this project. It's a pity, because with a bit of work, it could be a very good and useful add-on.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Too Tuff, 4 years agoOne of the never fixed BUGS that has become a pet peeve in this plugin is when you select a word, but the word is near the bottom of the page, when this popup occurs then it too is partially off screen and there is no way to scroll the screen down to see the definition. It renders the plugin unusable. Sadly i doubt the author will fix this due to lack of care or because it doesnt affect him on a daily basis.