- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14398215, a month agoThis extension has an option to HIDE SCROLLBARS AUTOMATICLLY but it does not work when Firefox is in full screen mode.........please fix it
- Rated 4 out of 5by Poun-64, a year agoFonctionne bien sous Firefox 95. J'ai toutefois un problème sur le site :
La navigation dans le menu "Rayons" et ses sous-menus devient quasi impossible.
Comme je n'arrive pas à le désactiver pour ce site, j'ai dû le désactiver pour tous... Et c'est bien dommage...
Peut-être que quelques lignes supplémentaires dans le fichier "userChrome.css" modifiant les couleurs seraient suffisantes pour moi.
Developer responseposted a year agoBonjour! A feature that allows users to disable the add-on on specific websites is on my to-do list.
In the meantime, perhaps you can use website rules to give that website a specific scrollbar appearance. For more information, see: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/wiki/Using-website-rules
- Rated 4 out of 5by Mogu Mogu, 2 years agoWorks great for what it does. However, when trying to set the scrollbar to the left side of the screen with layout.scrollbar.side = 3 it causes the scrollbar to return to default. It would be nice to have a left side scrollbar, though I'm not sure what's at fault here. Great nonetheless.Glad to hear that you like the add-on. I've tested that setting on Windows and everything seems to be working properly. It could possibly be a platform-specific issue. If you could email me your operating system and Firefox version to email@example.com, I'd be happy to try and look into that issue.
- Rated 4 out of 5by 1ubayd, 2 years agoGreetings! Nice addition, but this extension required access to open tabs in an update today. What for?Glad to hear that you like the add-on. I haven't had a chance to update the wiki page with information about why that new permission is required. I'm probably going to update that document later on today.
In short, this has to do with some adjustments that were made to make the add-on work properly for content that is embedded within other websites. Some older versions of Firefox will not share information about what websites are open unless they have that permission. Unfortunately, I can't apply the permission only to those versions of Firefox that need it, so I have to add that permission for every very of Firefox.
I plan on posting a more detailed explanation to the permissions page: https://github.com/WesleyBranton/Custom-Scrollbar/wiki/About-Permissions
- Rated 4 out of 5by Display Name, 2 years agoWorks well to change the colours of the scrollbar, but the options to increase the width of the scrollbars are rather limited. There are currently only 2 settings: "small", which is actually microscopic, and "wide" which is the very small standard width that I was hoping to increase.Glad to hear that you like most of the add-on! I'd love to be able to offer more scrollbar width options, but unfortunately I'm limited to the two that Firefox supports. I'm hoping that Firefox will eventually expand the scrollbar functionality to allow the add-on to set a custom width, as is currently possible on other browsers.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Bred, 2 years agovery cool, would be nice to see rounded scroll pill options tho :))It would be awesome to have other customization options, but Firefox currently only supports size and color. If Firefox supports more customization in the future, I'd love to expand the add-on.
- Rated 4 out of 5by unbeatable-101, 3 years agoNice, but is there a way to make the scrollbars more like macOS?
Developer responseposted 3 years agoCurrently, the customizations that Firefox offers for scrollbars is pretty limited. It only supports two styles (thin or wide). I hope that Firefox will offer more customization options in the future, but for now the add-on is limited to the few options that Firefox supports.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Francesco, 3 years ago"Hide when not is use" would be much appreciated!
Developer responseposted 3 years agoThanks for the feedback! I'm always looking for ways to improve the add-on, so if you could email me at firstname.lastname@example.org with more information of the feature that you are looking for, I'd be happy to see what I can do.