Response by Mohsen Khanpour
- Rated 5 out of 5by Rosa, 3 months agoExcellente extension. Je suis novice en création de site internet et elle m'aide beaucoup à identifier les noms des zones et toutes les autres informations utiles afin de les éditer facilement.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Webdev Tory, 4 months agoAppears not to work in FF100+. Nothing happens when I try to invoke any of its fns.
- Rated 5 out of 5by petey, 3 years agolove this extension!!!! very functional (:
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14748819, 4 years agonice work every ting appear
- Rated 4 out of 5by PERCE-NEIGE, 4 years agoThats' true that it adds a clean look CSS viewer (right click on the addon icon>CSSViewer console>element name) , but please, upadate your screenshot, it's all blurry in your addon page. And I don't like to right click. Why not a normal click on the icon? Please, add an editing feature for the CSS, and being able to refresh the edited CSS page.It's just a CSS viewer, not editor. Although you can do some simple edits by pressing "c", it's better to use the browser Dev Tools for editing. I updated the screenshot, thanks for your comment.
You can click single click on the icon for fast view, the right-click menu is for inspecting different selectors.
- Rated 1 out of 5by jamesthebud, 5 years agoWhat is the point of this add-on. All you have to do in Firefox is right-click, Inspect element, and you have all the CSS details instantly.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoWell this extension is much faster and cleaner-looking than right-click and click "Inspect element".
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14078654, 5 years agoIt is back! Many many thanks to the deveoper for bringing back this endless useful tool. I missed it. It is the best tool on earth for quickly checking CSS rules for specific elements.
Many thanks for your work!!!!