- by Firefox user 15746892, a year agoRated 3 out of 5Worked fine, until I updated 14.3.2020 my Firefox to 74.0 version. It stop working.
Ok, this addon works but however, doesn't work on files. You need open page with URL domain, not from hard disk as file.
- by Firefox user 15300911, a year agoRated 2 out of 5After installing the addon on FF Quantum 60.9.0esr 32bit, youtube video won't play anymore. Uninstalling the addon makes youtube play normally.
- by Firefox user 15292871, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works nicely and with a friendly interface.
It's a shame that those ancient reviews from when the plugin failed after an API change still downrate this tool...
- by Firefox user 14412914, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Does not work with Firefox Developer Edition (65.0b8 (64-Bit)) and latest macOS update (10.14.2)
- by Firefox user 14354936, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Add-on works great on Firefox running under Windows on my PC. It seems not to work on Firefox running under Android on a Tablet ("+/x"-Button not shown). Is there a way to activate it under Android?
- by Richer Yang, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5I use Firefox 56 64bit @ windows 10
after setup this add-one
the Apply Url is set just one url /.*/
BUT when i still have CORSD issuu with ajax post