- by James, a month agoRated 5 out of 5I love this extension and I use it quite a lot. Here is some feedback: I would like to have the option to copy the tabs in reverse order. Since firefox opens tabs sequentially, if you open an url list automatically, for instance, from excel, then you get the tabs in reversed order.
- by jpinto0, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension, works like a charm, only missing a feature: the option to copy selected tab url's instead of all tabs. Would it be possible to consider adding this? For the rest, it's really useful and saves a lot of work. Thanks.
- by Firefox user 15989908, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Add-on works as stated. I admit I am late to this particular set of add-ons but to install one and it works phenomenally well right after installation is nice.
- by Firefox user 15167058, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5UPDATE: 10/25/2019
Editor Fixed it, Thank you.
I use this extension for Excel Spreadsheets when referencing links, very useful.
All previous complaints are fixed. Thank you Michele Pezza.
As of Ver 2.0.1 updated on Jul 19, 2019.
This thing is broken.
Use to be 1-click, has a fast dropdown dialog box showing all the links copied in Que (which can then be re-highlighted and selectively copied again) and pasted in a MS notepad/Notepad++ in a Column.
As of Ver 2.0.1, now its 1-click, don't see what I copy until I paste, and when i paste on Notepad/Notepad++, all the links/URLs/tiles are glued together likes its one line.
CopyLinks++ by Michele Pezza seems to be working like the old version (without the dialog box) of this one as of now.
Microsoft Windows 10 Home Ver.1803, Firefox 68.0.1 (64bit)
Developer responseposted 2 years agoYou got all url glued together in one line it is a bug. Could you please let me know you operating system?
About the dialog box I decided to eliminate it to add funcionalities but you can use the old version of extension disabling the automatic update checkbox in about:addons > Copy all tab urls > extension details
- by Firefox user 13813939, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Absolutely superb! Simple, clean interface. Does exactly what it says it will. Compatible with Firefox 57. I use this to save my copious tab URLs before Firefox crashes, and I put the URLs into a text file that I always keep so I can go back and find historical tab URLs as well. I use Title&URL, which puts them together with one blank line between them. You can also select Only Web so that it doesn't save the html files held locally on your computer.
I've used it to replace Send Tab URLs (which is now not compatible with Firefox 57).
Thank you Michele Pezza for this excellent add-on. Hurrah!
- by Jerry L., 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Yes. This is an excellent replacement for Copy URLs Expert, or Copy All URLs. Copy ALL Tabs only copies the tabs to the Clipboard. You must then use it with another add-on that performs a PASTE of what has been copied to the Clipboard.
Here is what is working for me, now...
Copy All Tab Urls WE
by Michele Pezza
Multiple Paste and Go Button