- Rated 1 out of 5by Teach, 6 months agoIs not intallable on newest versions of Firefox Android browser.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Okoroh, 7 months agoMy Firefox can't open the .xpi extension, it keeps telling me no apps found to open the extension
- Rated 1 out of 5by mlacunza, 2 years agoDont work Import option from Json
Developer responseposted 2 years agoI will be releasing an update very soon that will fix this problem, sorry for the inconvenience
- Rated 1 out of 5by Tec1do, 2 years agoThis Add On creates an "Fakedomain.com" Cookie Entry "Cookie Quick Manager" testSameSite:someValue. You can delete it, but if you restart FF again, it appears again.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoHi, sorry about that, this cookie is used to detect if some browser features are available or not. I plan to improve the way this detection is done in the future, but it is not used for tracking or any other purpose.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 11562870, 2 years agoUnfortunately totally useless: cookies are shown only for the current page and cannot be edited at all. They can be exported to clipboard but must be imported as .json - what fails (error) !
- Rated 1 out of 5by Marsianin, 3 years agoUseless until it stops ignoring website names. I cannot import huge amount of cookies from DIFFERENT websites. It only imports cookies for the current page but must be global.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14550687, 3 years agoCould not get cookie-editing working, did not import cookies from my site. Ended up editing directly in firefox's storage-pane
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 7002064, 4 years ago"This page does not have any cookies"
Doesn't show JSESSIONID cookie seen with Fiddler.Hi, I'm sorry you are having this issue. If you could give me some details, like the page you experienced this issue, I could see if I can fix that issue for you
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15058952, 4 years agocan't save my changeI'm sorry that you are not able to save your changes. Could you give me a few more details so I can check it out and try to fix it for you please?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Stelios, 4 years agoChanging a cookie value, saving, and reloading the page will use the old cookie valueI'm sorry that it seems like your cookies are not saving properly. Do you mind giving me an example of cookie that you are trying to modify? I'd like to help you with that