- by Tec1do, a year agoRated 1 out of 5This Add On creates an "Fakedomain.com" Cookie Entry "Cookie Quick Manager" testSameSite:someValue. You can delete it, but if you restart FF again, it appears again.
Developer responseposted 7 months agoHi, sorry about that, this cookie is used to detect if some browser features are available or not. I plan to improve the way this detection is done in the future, but it is not used for tracking or any other purpose.
- by Firefox user 11562870, a year agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately totally useless: cookies are shown only for the current page and cannot be edited at all. They can be exported to clipboard but must be imported as .json - what fails (error) !
- by Marsianin, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Useless until it stops ignoring website names. I cannot import huge amount of cookies from DIFFERENT websites. It only imports cookies for the current page but must be global.
- by Firefox user 7002064, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5"This page does not have any cookies"
Doesn't show JSESSIONID cookie seen with Fiddler.
- by Stelios, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Changing a cookie value, saving, and reloading the page will use the old cookie valueI'm sorry that it seems like your cookies are not saving properly. Do you mind giving me an example of cookie that you are trying to modify? I'd like to help you with that