- Rated 4 out of 5after tab closes the right click menu remains open on the next tab. Can this be changed so that the menu is auto closed?
- Rated 3 out of 5It works incredibly well but causes some issues with various sites such as Facebook. Most notable symptom is dialog boxes where comments would go do not show up. I have tried it with and without the Stylus plugin. Turning Double Right Click plugin off and reloading the Facebook page seems to resolve the problem but I really, really want this feature.
If I can provide any assistance on troubleshooting it let me know. It's an excellent add on!
- Rated 1 out of 5doesn't work at all
- Rated 5 out of 5It works!
- Rated 3 out of 5It works, but it leaves the context menu open. Also, it doesn't close Mozilla websites. "Double Click on Page Closes Tab" has the same problem with Mozilla pages.
- Rated 1 out of 5Not working.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work
- Rated 1 out of 5沒用
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks for addon. Possible to make it so I can just right click the tab to close?
- Rated 5 out of 5Actually works. But need to click on the page, not on the tab.
Nice. Leave the contextual menu open since you are using the right button. But no biggy. Anyway, it's better using the right button than the left one.
- Rated 4 out of 5Quantum 57.0 (64-bit) 2017/12 Tried and Tested it and WORKS! Great and no need to hover in a TAB
Stopped working after closing one tab. now it just ADDs a Close TAB button in the Context menu instead.
Works in normal Tab windows to OTHER sites! except in TABS of FIREFOX Functions.
- Rated 1 out of 5double right clicking to close a tab does NOT work
- Rated 2 out of 5fails most of the time. Also opens context menu all the time..
make it normal double click but will only work when you point to the tab you want to close instead of clicking on the X before you close tab.
- Rated 5 out of 5nice! works 57
- Rated 3 out of 5For those who are looking for a solution for double-left-clicking:
There is a extension called Tab Tweak which supports double-left-clicking close tab in Firefox Quantum, this extension is especially for Chinese Edition Firefox so you might find it difficult to get it from Mozilla's extension library. However, it is available at Firefox China Forum: http://mozilla.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=319507&highlight=%E6%A0%87%E7%AD%BE%E9%A1%B5%E4%BC%98%E5%8C%96
Click the green button then it will be installed.
I am using Firefox Quantum 57.0 and it works perfectly.Thank you :-)
Apparently, some users are looking for an extension like the one you mentioned. That works on Firefox 57. But, I'm not sure if add-ons/extensions with that architecture would continue to remain supported.
It seems most of the people are not reading the description before trying to use this extension. And hence not understanding that this extension is meant as a replacement for "Rights to Close" legacy extension ;-)
- Rated 3 out of 5Please make a double left click option as well. Right click is not very useful because menu comes up.The context menu remaining open (even after the tab is closed) is a bug for Firefox-on-Windows with apparently no workarounds :-/
For that, I'll file a bug report to Firefox.
- Rated 1 out of 5Does not work at all :( I tried it on a random web page.Thanks for the feedback, I guess you might have double right clicked on the tab header or tried to use it on a native page or the Mozilla add-ons site itself (it doesn't work for those cases due to security/architecture reasons).
This extension closes the active tab when you double right click anywhere on the page.